SCUE Projects and Initiatives
SCUE works closely with the Penn administration to deliver projects that enhance the undergraduate education experience.
Check out our Current Initiatives, including:
- Access to academic resources for minority and low-income students
- Addressing holistic education in regards to physical education and mental well-being
- Global initiative partnerships Perry World House
Take a look at some of our Recent Initiatives, such as:
- The 2015 White Paper
- Roadmap to Research
SCUE in the News
Check out some of our recent coverage in The Daily Pennsylvanian
- Q&A with the new SCUE Chair
- SCUE addresses mental health, sexual assault and drugs in five-year report
- SCUE begins work on policy report
- High tech classroom to be built in Van Pelt
In addition to specific projects, SCUE works on many other academic issues by collaborating closely with the administration, faculty members, and other students. To that end, SCUE members are active on a variety of university committees. We continue to work on improving the intellectual atmosphere and undergraduate experience at Penn.
Is there something we need to know about? Drop us a line!